Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Open Letter to Mr. Bernard Clayton

Dear Mr. Clayton:

I am an avid user of your book "Brenard Calyton's New Complete Book of Breads". I've been pleased with the variety of breads in you book and have had success with all the recipes I've tried. However, yesterday I had a disaster with your "Lemon Walnut Bread". Your recipe calls for 1 3/4 cups of sugar however, it does not state until much later in the directions that only 1 cup of sugar goes into the batter and the remaining 3/4 C of sugar was to be used a topping. Please, for future books please make sure to note  divisions of the same ingredients with the list ingredients. Sincerely, Amber Walker

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! What a photo. Now I know that bread master is human just like me! I love you bread master.

    ReplyDelete